Conveniently located to serve Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, and Redmond
Complimentary Skin Consultation
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with our Master Aesthetician and discover the many options available to enhance the way you look. A consultation is the perfect way to analyze your skin health and find the essential skincare products and treatment options to keep your skin looking healthy and radiant.
This specialized advanced treatment focuses on exactly what your skin needs at the time of your visit. This facial is designed to help cellular renewal, allow superior product penetration, remove clogged pores, and replenish the skin to its natural brilliance. We utilize physician strength products and customize every treatment to achieve lasting results.
This facial is famous for its instant brightening, smoothing and softening of the skin. iS Clinical has designed this facial to resurface the skin, without the use of any chemical peel solutions. The “Fire” part of the facial is an intensive resurfacing masque that provides an active warming sensation when applied to the skin. The “Ice” part calms and cools the skin, provides intense hydration. Great for clients who want a more aggressive resurfacing without post treatment peeling.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive mechanical exfoliation treatment that gently removes the outermost layers, revealing new healthy refreshed skin. It improves sun damage, mild acne scarring, fine lines, and texture problems. Also known as the “lunch time” treatment, there is virtually no down time with this treatment. A series of 4-6 treatments may be recommended.
This customized facial focuses on your skin’s individual needs while transporting you to a state of pure bliss. Specifically designed to rejuvenate the skin, this facial gently exfoliates and repairs while revealing healthy, glowing skin. It includes deep cleansing, steam, custom blended treatment masques, a relaxing face, neck, and shoulder massage, and is completed with the perfect finishing touches. It leaves the skin feeling renewed and refreshed.
This facial is designed to deeply cleanse, soothe and rebalance acne-prone skin. Treatment includes a customized detoxifying masque, extractions, and soothing therapy acne treatment. Glo Clear Acne products are utilized to achieve optimal results. This facial is ideal for the oily, acne prone skin.
The Spa at Liebertz Plastic Surgery at Yarrow Bay offers a variety of chemical peel options. Your Master Aesthetician will determine which chemical peel is best to meet your overall skin care goals. We offer a variety of Glo Therapeutics peel options, as well as the Vi Peel for those clients looking for a more aggressive peel option. Chemical peels work towards improving the skin’s overall appearance and can be done on the face, neck, chest, or hands. You can choose a peel from the many options we offer.
It is important to consider your lifestyle when selecting the right peel, as potential downtime of the treatments vary depending on the type of peel used. Our Master Aesthetician will help guide you to determine which peel is right for you. We offer a variety of peels to suit all skin concerns, ranging from lighter enzyme treatments, to deeper medical grade peels to suit all skin concerns.
Chemical peels can be done to improve overall appearance of the skin, or may be recommended in a series, especially when treating fine lines, wrinkles, and photo damaged skin. It is common to feel a slight sunburn sensation, and the skin may appear red or slightly pink. Post treatment peeling usually involves redness followed by peeling that may last two to seven days depending on the type of peel that is applied. It is very important that you wear a daily sunscreen of SPF 30+ as the skin is extremely sun sensitive post treatment.
What Chemical Peel Treatment Are Generally Used For:
- Aggressively remove older damaged skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat acne and improve acne scarring
- Reduce the appearance of pigmentation including: age spots, freckles, melasma, and uneven skin tone
- Improve tone and texture of the skin
- Leave the skin feeling more refreshed and rejuvenated
- Improve the skin’s overall appearance
- Aggressively remove older damaged skin
* Lactic 15% – Offers exfoliating and moisture retention properties to promote softer smoother skin and improvement of fine lines and minor texture issues.
* Glycolic 30% & 60% – A chemical exfoliation to repair and regenerate the skin. Helps with superficial dryness, roughness in texture, and general aging concerns.
* Salicylic 30% – An antiseptic exfoliant that deeply cleanses pores. Excellent treatment for acne, aids in skin rejuvenation.
* Enzyme – Refreshes and Revitalizes skin with a combination of fruit enzymes, gently removing superficial dead skin cells. Provides an instant glow.
* Jessner – A combination of effective acids to help reduce the appearance of pigmentation, melasma, freckles, acne, and mild cases of rosacea.
The VI Peel will improve the tone, texture, and overall clarity of the skin. It works wonders at reducing or eliminating age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including stubborn melasma. It helps to soften lines and wrinkles, clear acne and mild acne scarring while stimulating the production of collagen for more youthful skin. Vi Peels work well in conjunction with laser treatments, injectables, and can be done pre/post procedures.
A series of peels are typically recommended when treating fine lines, wrinkles or photo damaged skin concerns. The Vi Peel is great option for clients looking for a more aggressive treatment.