Over time, the combined forces of gravity, age, and genetics can cause the brows to sag or look heavier as the tissues drift below the orbital bone. A brow lift, or “forehead lift,” lifts a drooping brow, softens forehead lines and creases, and rejuvenates the entire upper face.
What are the benefits of a custom brow lift?
A custom brow lift can subtly but dramatically enhance your facial appearance. The benefits include:
- Minimally invasive: The procedure involves making several tiny incisions within the hairline, ensuring that any scarring is concealed and virtually undetectable.
- Endoscopic surgery: A specialized instrument called an endoscope is inserted through the incisions. This device, equipped with a light and camera, allows surgeons to view the underlying forehead structures on a monitor, ensuring meticulous and precise adjustments.
- Tissue and muscle adjustment: Through these small incisions, surgeons can manipulate the muscles and tissues responsible for wrinkles and sagging. The brow and forehead region are then repositioned to achieve a lifted, more youthful appearance.
- Reduced trauma: The endoscopic method causes less tissue trauma than traditional techniques. This typically results in reduced swelling, bruising, and overall downtime for the patient.
- Long-lasting results: Once the desired elevation and repositioning are achieved, the tissues are anchored in place using bioresorbable devices. These fixation devices ensure the longevity of the results while naturally dissolving over time. Utilizes cutting-edge endoscopic techniques.
- Addresses a sagging brow: Specifically designed to address sagging, “fatigued” eyebrows.
- No hospital stay: Outpatient procedure for your convenience.
- Faster recovery: Expect minor swelling and bruising, typically subsiding within ten days, with no need for drains.
When performed by Dr. Liebertz, an endoscopic brow lift offers a refreshed and youthful appearance with minimal scarring, subtle results, and faster recovery. If you’re considering a brow lift, it’s essential to consult with us to determine if the endoscopic method is right for you.