Out of Town Patients
Many of our beloved patients are not locals, but travel from the next city, county, or even state! We have developed a smooth, simplified process for our prospective out of town patients to follow in order to make your experience with Yarrow Bay gratifying.
Steps to Follow
- Contact Connie, our Patient Care Coordinator, through email at [email protected] or by phone at 425-822-0300. Let her know about your concerns, the procedures you are interested in, the dates you are considering, and from where you will be travelling.
- Photos and other documents may be requested, and your surgeon will review your particular case. If your surgeon determines you are not a candidate for surgery based upon the information you provide, you will be notified immediately.
- Pre-operative testing can be performed in your hometown, including mandatory blood tests, cardiovascular tests (EKG), and other exams requested by your surgeon.
- A consultation will be scheduled with your surgeon in a timeline that fits your personal lifestyle and your procedure. You may be required to make multiple visits to the office prior to surgery.
- Postoperative visits will be scheduled for you at our office, and most patients will be able to return home within a week or two after surgery. Depending upon your specific procedures, the number and timing of your postoperative visits will vary.
Travel & Accommodations
There are two busy airports within 20 miles of Yarrow Bay Plastic Surgery, offering multiple daily U.S. and International flights and are hubs to two of the nation’s most widely-awarded carriers, Alaska Airlines and Delta Airlines.
Sea-Tac International Airport
(Airport Code: SEA)
Paine Field Everett/Snohomish County Airport
(Airport Code: PAE)
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
1200 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
220 Kirkland Ave
Kirkland, WA 98033
The Westin Bellevue
600 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
For most procedures, we ask you remain in town for about a week afterwards. We can help arrange nursing care for the night of your surgery to create a stress-free and relaxing stay.
The Seattle metropolitan and Puget Sound region is awash with entertainment, beautiful landscapes, and Pacific Northwest history. This website, among others, lists up-to-date events and points of interest for year-round visitors: