Do you feel your chin is too small, or wish it didn’t recede, looking more balanced or attractive? A well-defined chin can make a dramatic difference in your overall facial look. Enhancing the size and shape of our chin can lead to a sharper line between the chin and neck and a more attractive facial appearance.
Chin augmentation at Liebertz Plastic Surgery at Yarrow Bay
At our practice, chin augmentation is performed on a custom basis.
- Custom-sized and shaped implants are crafted for each patient
- Sterile, nonreactive silicone implants
- Usually performed in-office under local anesthesia
- Used to reduce the appearance of a large nose
- Often used in combination with rhinoplasty (nose surgery) or facelifts
- Addresses a weak or small chin